Frisco
San Francisco is beautiful, laid back and so far at least, everything I've been led to believe it would be. I'm spending a week out here staying with my friend Camille finding no shortage of things to do, see and experience.
In the two days I've been here I've so far looked ridiculous at a punk rock karaoke night, whiled away an entire afternoon at the SF Museum of Modern Art, watched the dreadful but inexplicably long-running Beach Blanket & Babylon show and walked to the eponymous Golden Gate bridge...which was of course spectacular in today's late afternoon sun. Tonight I'm going to a Stevie Wonder club night and tomorrow I'm hopefully going to learn all about fine wine at a Napa winery. Irrespective of whether I actually learn anything or not I'm almost certain I'll leave happy.
I love it here. It feels like my sort of town. It's also the perfect place to draw my American adventure to a close.
No comments:
Post a Comment