Recovery
The week long American party that is Halloween has finally drawn to a close. Thank goodness because I'm exhausted. I have had all sorts of fun ranging from visiting pumpkin patches to streaking naked down the main street of Boulder. I also developed a taste for an old American pre-prohibition classic the Tom & Jerry. It's a sort of hot and foamy batter made fresh daily served with a shot of cognac and rum and lots of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. Oh and yes it's where MGM got the name for their famous duo.
Depending upon the occasion I have been either dressed as a suave tiger or a terrifyingly ugly prom queen. I even won a 'Best in Show' award last night for the latter, which was nice!
As I near my penultimate week at CP+B my thoughts increasingly turn to the four weeks of travel ahead. With potentially so much to see in so little time I'm going to have to start making some tough decisions. Still, they're nice tough decisions to have to make.
No comments:
Post a Comment